Wednesday, 11 April 2012

WEBQUEST

In my webquest project, I read some instructions and learned how to create a fable. In this sense, My friends Merve, Ceylan and me designed a fable. I want you to have a read it.






BEAR AND SQUIRREL

    Once upon a time, there were a bear and a squirrel in a big forest near the river. One day, the mother squirrel and her baby went to the side of the river for picking some walnuts. While the mother squirrel was climbing the tree, her baby fell down to the river suddenly. The mother squirrel began to scream for helping.
     Incidentally, a bear heard the squirrel’s screaming, run to the river and rescued her baby. The mother squirrel became very happy and said that: “Thank you very much. You rescued my baby. If you need help one day, I will help you, too. I promise”. The bear laughed and said that:”You little squirrel, how can you help me? I am very big and powerful and you are just weak, small animal”. And then the bear went to his way.
    Two days later, the bear was caught in a trap and began to crying. The mother squirrel heard his crying and went to help him. The squirrel arrived near him, nibbled the rope of the trap and rescued him. The bear said that:”I am very upset for my humiliating remarks. I apologize for my rude behavior. Thank you so much”.
     After that day, the bear respected every animal and didn’t scorn them.

The moral is that "Being powerful does not mean to overcome everything."

In the following links, you can find our fable, chart and our elements of fable.

Click here to access the fable.

Click here to access the chart.

Click here to access the elements of fable.







No comments:

Post a Comment